środa, 9 lutego 2011

1.

Starting with blogging... For the last 12years that i have access to the web i never saw any reason to make a blog. Never knew what to write or other shit... So I'm starting a blog in english. Maybe this will improve my language skills, I hope. If you see that I'm making some mistakes just correct me in comments (;

This blog is going to be about music (I'm a band member, so maybe someday I'm gonna post some mp3's), maybe some funny things that i found on web and probably about my miserable life. Hope that someone will enjoy this site.

1 komentarz:

  1. Hey man, thanks for dropping by my blog. I'm new to the blogging thing also, but eh, I figure it's beneficial in some way...

    Your english seems pretty solid btw, nothing really jumped out at me as wrong. I'll keep an eye on the blog, keep the posts coming!

    OdpowiedzUsuń